Golf

  • Golf


  • Ok, who is up for a game of golf in Afghanistan? We'll play for a buck a hole. Just think you might be able to say that your Callaway 5 iron is the reason Osama is in US custody.

    No really Mr. President I thought that my ball was in the sand trap and suddenly there he was, so I swung like Tiger and hit him like the Babe. It was beautiful. The sad thing is that I lost my lucky Titleist.



    In other news gum is returning to Singapore and the Trident G-ds are pleased.

  • Gum returns to Singapore



  • Edited to add that I am finally learning how to do things more effectively here. Woohoo! I am kind of enjoying this whole thing.


    No comments:

    Not Quite Abandoned

    I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...