Rocket Man Revisited

Men are taught to hide that softer side. Told to be hard and to be strong. To be otherwise is to be less and no matter how much new age crap you read you can't figure out how less is more. Or maybe you can. Maybe you can come to accept that this is the path you are on and if you keep pushing you can influence it in more than a small way. Maybe if you keep walking you'll find that trail again.
Faith. It all comes back to faith. Faith in yourself and your convictions. Trust your instinct and your abilities. Believe. Live and learn how to love again.
"And I think it’s gonna be a long long time... 

That is an excerpt from a post I wrote called Rocketman (original huh.) that reached out from within the blog and caught my eye today.

Might have to publish it on the main blog so that it is protected. For now Blogger lives and I am not aware of any plans Google has to kill it but if they did it would be of concern and I don't know what I would do.

I would obviously want to try to save what I have done here. Not all of it is great, but there is more than a little that is worth something and quite a bit more that means something and that is enough for me.

Have I shared the most recent posts from the main joint?

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...