114 Degrees

Thermostat reads 114 degrees so the emails are starting to roll in:

"Coach, maybe we should cancel practice."
"Coach maybe we should shorten it and  make it later."
"Coach, what are we going to do about practice."

I haven't put much thought into it yet because I have been too busy with interviews and trying to secure more.

Doing my best to stay relaxed, be confident and stay informed. Stands to reason with this much activity good things should come from it but there is still that little voice that says it is nothing until it is something, push hard and don't stop until you have that signed document.

It is a mix of excitement and nerves, this moment. What will come and where will it be? Will it be the next big thing I have been searching for or will it be a bridge to the next thing. I don't want a stopgap, I want something with stability and substance.

But we only have so much control so I am rolling with it and waiting to see what comes in my email and or shows on the phone.

Need new stuff to read?

The Secret To Better Sex or maybe something like:

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...