But that doesn't remove the irritation or the sting because now I have created an enormous amount of work for myself and I am frustrated. Frustrated because this was the kind of mistake that I rarely make. On the scale of stupidity it ranks just above Jackass and somewhere below moron.
So I am doing my best to fix things. I have placed the Dunce cap on my head, stuck the gum on the tip of my nose and am sitting in the corner facing the wall.
The good news is that I know how it happened and I have a solution that will prevent this from happening again. Unfortunately that doesn't prevent me from having to shovel some shit and wallow in mud.
That is because this particular project doesn't lend itself to speed. It is tedious and highly detailed. So I stand here before you and my children doing my best to be somewhat graceful.
And now that I have taken a moment to vent let me direct you to recent posts that you might be interested in reading:
- They Aren’t Really Dead
- You Are A Big Deal Online But Offline Nobody Cares
- What Do You Need Versus What You Want
- Weekend Reading Meets A Life Of Few Regrets
- Is There A Benefit To Paying for Twitter Followers?
- Writing Tips & Tools Part 1
- Do You Need A Commenting Policy?