Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

A quick snapshot of some of what I have been listening to this evening.

Starlight- Muse (My daughter loves this song.)
Burning Up- Jonas Brothers (Happy birthday to my niece. She loves these guys.)
Baba O'Riley- The Who
Pata Pata- Miriam Makeba (Raise your hand if you know how the dance.)
Heart Full of Soul- The Yardbirds
Lola- The Kinks
Living in The Promised land- Willie Nelson
Burning Love- Elvis Presley- (You know who you are.)
Its Raining Men- The Weather Girls
Pipeline- The Ventures
Let's Stay Together- Al Green
Mercy, Mercy, Me- Marvin Gaye
Baby I Need Your Lovin'- The Four Tops
New York- U2
With or Without You- U2
For Once In My Life- Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder
I've Been Everywhere- Johnny Cash
Kiss Me- Stephen Tin Tin Duffy (reminds me a bit of high school)
Running Up That Hill- Kate Bush
Tikvah- Subliminal
God Almighty When Will It End? -Subliminal & Miri Ben-Ari
Its Been a While- Staind

Crossposted here.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...