The Hanging Toe Nail

Hi Folks,

The Shmata Queen has a little problem that she needs your help with.
"And in other news, I did something to my big toe. When I was walking in my house, one of the girls' toys slid under my toe nail and when I took a step forward it pushed my toe nail up and bent it back so far that my nail is now hanging off. Gross. Yuck. And more than that: OUCH. It hurts! Really badly!!!"
She doesn't know what to about this, so if you are a medical professional or have any expertise in this area please feel free to share it. Thank you, that is all.

10 comments:

PsychoToddler said...

Don't do that again.

Jack Steiner said...

That is good advice. I'll make sure that she sees that. ;)

Stacey said...

PT: You are one profound due.

Jack: Cleveland, Cleveland, Cleveland.

Jack Steiner said...

Stacey,

I see that you have begun trying to recite scary names. There is still some time prior to Halloween, take a moment and consider that.

Stacey said...

Halloween in Cleveland sure blows away the riots where you live. Talk about scary.

Jack Steiner said...

Halloween in Cleveland is something that you haven't experienced since the late '70s to early '80s. Perhaps you are accustomed to rivers bursting into flame but the rest of us are concerned about water that spontaneously combusts.

Stacey said...

And many others of us are concerned about being able to breathe the air. Obviously this is no concern of yours, evidenced in your desire to live in Los Smogvill.e

Jack Steiner said...

Los Smogvill.e

Where is that, fire girl.

Stacey said...

Right under your nose, Surfer Boy.

cruisin-mom said...

okay, Jack and Stacey...when are you going to spill the beans and let us know how and where you know eachother from...am I the only one who wants to know?
Signed,
Curious in "Los Smogville"

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...