I have been tagged by several people, including The Shmata Queen and will meet the challenge, or try to.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go skydiving
2. Live in Israel
3. Visit India
4. Own a house that has a real library in it.
5. Paint an entire town red. I'll make that Christo guy look like a piker.
6. Visit outer space.
7. Buy a jetpack and fly myself around town.
7 things I can do:
1. make fun of cleveland and detroit
2. I can write.
3. I can give speeches on numerous topics.
4. I snore loudly, so loudly that the dead are awoken.
5. Bark like a dog.
6. Make up entertaining stories.
7. Fairly accurately intuit what someone is going to say or do
7 things I cannot do:
1. Play a musical instrument
2. Sing well
3. Eat Brussel Sprouts
4. Eat whatever I want
5. You know I kind of hate saying that I can't do something. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
6. Limit myself. I always figure out a way to do whatever it is.
7. Dance all night long wrapped in nothing but a feather boa.
Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sense of humor
7 things that I say most often:
1. The truth of the matter is
2. I sound ridiculous
3. All sorts of things
4. If that makes you feel better
5. I will not tell you why I am laughing
6. I am debating
7 people I want to do this:
If you want to do this, be my guest.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Another Meme- 7 Things
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Why I Blog
Been a minute since I last updated so I thought I would reference an older post about Why I Blog . Here at the keyboard I commune with ot...
There are moments when hosting Haveil Havalim very much reminds me of the cabin scene from A Night At The Opera. There are so many different...
Someone once told me that the heart wants what the heart wants. I don’t know if that is a line from a book or a movie, it could be. Then aga...
I know that there are at least two people in the blogosphere besides myself that remember Richies Pizza in Jerusalem, Jameel and Trep . But...
Even though you included "intelligence" twice (under what attracts you to the opposite sex), you still only provided 6 things (5 not counting intelligence). Very intelligent, Jack. ;) Oh, and you forgot your favorite.
And under 7 things you say most often, you forgot:
"To make a long story longer" and my personal favorite, "I won't be bothered by nonsense."
Hmmm, someone doesn't know themself as well as they think. Ha ha.
nice. check out my recent sequel to this, seven statements that annoy me - that make me feel good - seven movies liked / disliked - books - tv shows. you can see my answers at my site
Stacey made me laugh (and be glad she didn't read mine)
I was going to say... but you already know.
You know that I like to give you busy work such as copyediting and folding laundry. ;)
I shall certainly check it out.
One of the goals of this blog is to make people smile. Glad we achieved that for you.
Its a good thing you didn't have to list 7 things you do well. Other wise you would be down to six.
Hope your car woes get straightened out. I am also out a car and life without wheels is quite frustrating.
Have a good Succot.
Chag Sameach to you too.
C'mon, Jack, you underestimate yourself. I bet you look hot in a feather boa.
The Feather Boa does bring out my eyes.
I say wear the feather boa to India when you go...
That just might work.
Post a Comment