Dear Woman Of My Dreams Part II

Technically this doesn't totally relate to part one, but then again maybe it does.

Standing outside the winery waiting to say goodbye CC comes up to me and apologizes because she says she doesn't remember my name.

I tell her and she tells me loves reading about our girls. "Your big one has her choice of colleges and your younger one is pretty amazing too."

I was about to tell her she was mistaken as to my role there when you came out and she said we were talking about them.

Would of said something but your mom was making sure you knew who taught you everything and so I just laughed and let it go.

Funny times.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...