She Misses Us

The Shmata Queen came to me in a dream and said she misses us and that she really misses me.

She said the last time she was on her back she closed her eyes and for just a minute thought I was there.

She said she doesn't want to tell me in person or share such thoughts aloud for she fears where they might lead.

I told her it could mean me in her mouth and she hit me, 'be serious.'

'I am, it would definitely happen because we both like it.

She told me to remember this when I woke and to help her remember. I promised I'd try and reminded her about how stubborn she can be.

'You still know how to get to me. Keep the faith.'

When I woke I whispered these words and walked into the future.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...