Door Number One

Someone asked me to explain why some men play video games and I thought about showing them this video but it occurred to me they might not get it.

Maybe if I told them about the storytelling aspect of it and explained how stories are a part of who I am and what I aspire to become.

Sometimes I think about how it would be nice to have real time with a girl who might appreciate such things and go over it.

Reminds me of Let's Make a Deal and getting the opportunity to pick what lies behind door number one or to take the money instead. 

You never do know what you are really going to get until you get it now do you.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...