A Steamy Dream

Had one hell of a dream, the sort of steamy dream that wakes you up sweaty and disoriented because for a moment you aren't sure where you are.

It felt like a cross between real life and fantasy, 'cuz my companion was someone who has enjoyed those experiences with me before. It was like we just picked up where we left off and decided to reach for that next level.

Not surprising that we hit it in the dream because we did a few times in reality and could have done it again.

Don't know if I am the only person that dreams in technicolor, but when I do it is always extra vivid.

They say every monkey needs their banana and I can confirm it.

Could be more descriptive but some things are best left to imagination.

And now I am going to leave you with this link 'cuz I am shifting gears.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...