Another Placeholder

This post is another placeholder. I came across this again and it triggered a thought but there is no time to follow up now, so that is why this is here.

A reminder to read, review and revisit later on because when you read something and a ping goes off inside your head you better make a note of it.

“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” ― Robert Frost

The words stop me in my tracks. I don’t know if I heard them, read them or if they were painted upon the blackboard of my mind but they are stunning.

He is awake and I am awake which I suppose means we are awake because I am him and he is me.

“How many things have to happen to you before something occurs to you?” ― Robert Frost

You better believe I'll follow up on this and that it won't be ignored because I learned long ago these pings are worth noticing.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...