Signs

Five Texas license plates in two days--that is a sign and a half to me.

I got the message and now I am asking for a bit of help to get things in gear. In the interim I am linking to random posts like How Far Away Are We Really? and This Time.

Why?

Because I am in the place beyond tired where your mind says you better slow the fuck down or we'll go on strike.

Part of me wants the strike to happen because it will lead to downtime and part of me says that is a stupid way to get it.

Most of me is anxiously waiting for answers to some questions that have been burning for way too long.

Life is more complicated than it needs to be and yet sometimes the answers are so very simple.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...