The Life We Lead

Been thinking about how the life we lead today may not be the one we lead tomorrow and how often that is a good thing.

There is an ebb and flow that comes with it all and hopefully an evolution that includes growth. That is my oblique way of saying I am in the middle of a period of change that will lead to growth or maybe growth is already taking place.

Sometimes it is hard to determine what is what until you are able to put some distance between where you were and where you are.

I am more excited than nervous about the changes that are coming. Mostly I am curious to see how big or small they turn out to be. If it goes as I suspect it could be major, but I won't know for certain until it happens.

Hard to be patient.

And now for some recent links:

Blogging Is About Storytelling
Can You Order Off Of Life’s Menu?
Valentine’s Day Is Why The Terrorists Hate Us
Nobody Beats The Disease
Have Fun Storming The Castle!

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...