Was quite a morning, quite a day and quite a week and all but the morning have yet to be completed.
Yet at this moment I still hear the echoes of things that were said and what I gather most is the need to pay attention to the words we use.
Some can't be spoken without consequences and if you are not willing to embrace those consequences you really should be careful.
When someone says to "fuck off" you might not get the kind of response you really want unless you intended for them to "fuck off."
Same can be said for telling someone to "go fuck themselves." In certain situations there is no harm in using them but sometimes you find the consequences visit you and then you learn for certain whether you meant them or not.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
I know that there are at least two people in the blogosphere besides myself that remember Richies Pizza in Jerusalem, Jameel and Trep . But...
No comments:
Post a Comment