I'll Bend But I Won't Break

Got some news the other days that didn't make me happy. It wasn't the kind of thing that is going to dictate how my life goes forever because I am the captain of the ship but it might influence how things go forward.

Not real appreciative of the current status nor anxious to maintain the 'quo' but my ability to influence certain elements is limited.

Doing my best not to let it turn into anger at those who have let me down and or the people that have screwed me.

What is done is done and most of the time this crap isn't personal but that doesn't negate the frustration or the challenge.

But I like a challenge and I like testing myself to see how far I can go. Of course midway through this post my computer overheated...again.

Again being the operative word because it is only 15 months old so this crap is more than just irritating. Can't afford to just replace it and can't be without it.

Have to visit the Geek Squad and have them take a look.

In the midst of it all I have to find my cape because these are times that call for a superhero.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...