How To Do What Is Required

Sometimes we spend too much time asking how to do something and not enough doing whatever it is that has to be done.

Granted there is merit in trying to figure things out so that you don't make mistakes and don't have to work harder but there is also a time when you cannot ask questions because no one will know the answer.

The answer to how is to "try" and to figure out how to fly before you hit the ground. Sometimes you won't make it and you'll remember the thump you made when you hit the ground but many times you will and few things are more rewarding than knowing you figured it out.

So remember when you ask me how it is I do what I do and why I succeed when it appears I shouldn't and know it is not because I know things but because I took a chance and it worked out.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...