Disappointed But Business As Usual

Saturday night exploded, there is no other way to describe it. Things just went to hell and back.

Part of me isn't surprised by any of it. Nothing shocking about how some people are filling their roles but sometimes it is hard not to be disappointed by it all.

"Really. Are we really going to do this again."

It is tempting to scream and just unload but sometimes I prefer not to because I am not here to make those people feel better and screaming would do that.

So I refuse.

I choose a different path and people can support me, walk with me or get the fuck out of my way because I will knock them over, push them down or beat them with a stick if need be.

It is not how I want it to be but sometimes the only way to get to the other side is through and I can't allow people to derail this train, not now. Been through too much.

So I am disappointed about some of it but disappointment isn't license or reason to lie down and accept things that I know are unacceptable.

I see the goal and I see the future.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...