Pretend This Is Filled With Four Letter Words

I am frustrated and I feel a bit like the dude in the painting. Some people don't understand the distinction between editing for grammar and style.

If you can't explain why you are making changes other than you just think it needs to happen than maybe you shouldn't make them because you don't know what you are doing.

So I am taking a deep breath and not thinking about this. Not thinking about the people who say one thing and do another.

I am focusing on the silly like Fresh Balls. Actually, that stuff works but you probably don't want to know about that.

Don't mind working. Don't mind putting time and effort in. I do mind people getting in the way because they are too T%$@^$ETT$ to understand the problems they are causing.

Ok, I am better now.


No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...