Dear Blog

Dear blog, This is what you call five minutes of insanity--just me and you sharing a moment here without a care in the world.

Got stuff cooking in the over and brewing on the stove and I am going a bit meshugah about it. It is good stuff, wonderful but nerve wracking.

Ten years, ten years and I wonder if what I have seen and done will lead to where I think it might.

Most of the time I don't really concern myself with it because it is so far off it doesn't matter, but right now it feels like I can reach out and lasso the moon.

Right now it feels like I can climb up on the roof and poke the man in the moon in the eye.

Tomorrow will be a new day.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...