Furious

Anger doesn't describe my mood nor do rage, or fury but sometimes words fail us.

So I sit here in silence thinking about what has happened and wondering what the best response to the current conditions would be.

I prefer to be proactive and am not a fan of being reactive but this particular predicament prevents that sort of push and those who I would have called upon for counsel are gone.

Not sure that I really care about that because ultimately the decision will come back to me and I am confident about the choices I choose to make.

Life is more than interesting now. We shall see how it develops and where it goes.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...