When Possibilities Became Opportunities

It has been a couple of days since I returned from my trip and I am still sort of clearing my head. It was jam packed and when I think about it I end up smiling because it is proof that sometimes you can turn possibilities into opportunities.

That is of especial interest to me for a whole variety of reasons not the least of which is that it validates a personal theory of mine.

The outcome of some of the things that took place during my time abroad will have a significant impact upon my life, regardless of what happens.

But the good news for me is that there is only upside to be seen.

In related news I have decided that I really need to save a couple of bucks for an iPad. It would have been quite useful on the plane and is something that I will use daily.

So just in case the iPad fairy is listening, you know where to send one.

Things you might enjoy reading:

Lessons for Being Human

Things you might enjoy watching


No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...