Why I Have A Second Blog

When you ask me why I have a second blog it is because of days like this.

When you ask me why I have a second blog it is because sometimes I need to go back to where it all started and let out the sort of barbaric yawp that makes the dog hide, children cry and adults cringe.

It is one of those moments where I look towards the heavens and scream because there is no point, no purpose and no benefit to having to deal with enormous load of bullshit that was unloaded upon me.

Don't tell me that it is ok because god never gives us more than we can handle. Don't tell me that it is karma, destiny, kismet or anything other than just shit house luck. I won't listen to any other explanation because there isn't any.

This is just a massive load of crap and I am lucky enough to be fucked without lubricant, let alone the decency of a kiss.

So this is just me unloading. This is just me venting. This is just me taking a breath and promising that I am going to make this day and everything else that is tied into it...my bitch.

I am going to own you motherfuckers in a way that is going to make you understand that this is not just intolerable and unacceptable to me but to you as well.

All I need is a few more moments to vent. I'll take a deep breath and handle business at hand. And then in few hours I'll go play ball until I am utterly exhausted, come home, shower and collapse.

I have a second blog because sometimes this is just the simplest, easiest and most effective way to blow off steam. It is harmless. It is words on a page that I use to take the edge off and in short order calm is restored with a minimal amount of disruption.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...