What I Love

This probably should be a post over on  the main blog but I felt like visiting my old home so here I am. Who knows, I may move it over there or continue it.

Been thinking quite hard about what I love and have decided that I am not doing enough to focus on doing those things that make my heart sing. Not spending enough time with those people I love most and just not as happy because I am not doing what I should be doing with my time.

So my task is to figure out how to change this. My goal is to do it sooner than later because all I am doing now is wasting time I can't get back.

I feel like I am on the verge of something huge but in order to make it happen I have to fight through the muck and mire that are slowing me down.

Some of those things are of my own creation and others are outside of my control but ultimately it is up to me to decide how to respond. I can be proactive or reactive with that response but I can't be both.

That is not just because it is contradictory but because I can't accept it. I have to draw my line in the sand and make the changes happen because I can't tolerate anything less.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...