Let Freedom Ring

We are in the midst of another holiday weekend and I am doing my best to stay cool. The temperature is supposed to be somewhere around 185 in the shade and though I love heat I prefer it in the mid nineties.

This blog is still home, but it has become sort of a vacation spot where I do things differently. Anyway, I am jammed for time but wanted to make sure that people realize this place isn't abandoned. If you are interested in reading some of my recent work here are links you can use:

And The Rockets’ Red Glare
18 Reasons To Read This Blog
An Unfulfilled Promise
Paralysis- Indecision Is A Decision
More Proof That Great Headlines Don’t Matter
Help Me?

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...