- The Dark
- The Amityville Horror scared me.
- Oscar the Grouch
- Bigfoot- The one from the Bionic Man television Show. He gave Steve Austin plenty of trouble.
- The Creature in the Legend of Boggy Creek
- A couple of dogs that chased me on my paper route.
- The homeless guy from the park.
- V.L.- He and I got into a fight in high school. I pretty much kicked his ass up and down the corridor, but I do remember shaking with adrenalin afterwards. For about two weeks I was concerned that I was going to have to face him and his older brother again.
- Having my heart broken again
- Breaking someone's heart
- Not being able to provide for my family
- Letting my children down
- Not making it to the bathroom in time.
- Finding out that I have a child that I didn't know about.- Ladies this is never a problem for you, but we men wonder about this sometimes.
- Being mugged at an ATM- When I was in college a guy was murdered at the ATM I used that day. It was several hours after I had used it, but....
- Something happening to my children.
- Getting stuck at a job I hate
- Never living out my dreams.
- Being paralyzed
- Losing a parent/close friend or family member- Actually I have lost several friends and family members, but it is still a fear.
- Losing my perspective on life and why most of these things are nonsense.
Things that Frighten Me
In Honor of Halloween here is the list of things that frighten me. Some of these may have changed or require updating but I am going to save that for later.
This a list of things that have frightened me in my life. Some are still relevant and some are not. But I thought that it might be interesting to just throw them all out there to see what they look like during daylight hours. P.S. I have explanations for all of these, but I may not include them on the list. Why? I just don't feel like it. :)
Added a few words on a page, some well written, some less so but all with purpose in mind. Can't win the Pulitzer every time, for certa...
Someone once told me that the heart wants what the heart wants. I don’t know if that is a line from a book or a movie, it could be. Then aga...
"You Are Such a Man!" Not quite sure how I am supposed to take this. A woman made this remark about me. She was muttering unde...
The GermoPhobe with a capital 'P' in phobe is a man who works on the same floor of my office building. I have seen him around the bu...