Hey Shmata Queeen

Hey Shmata Queen- Not sure if you are going to come by today but I wanted to point out that I was right...again. Go read It Is Just Unfair and then tell me to stop lording it over you.  I know, I am a pain in the ass. The crazy Taurus who tamed the even crazier Virgo.

It was done using exceptionally complex mathematical equations, numerous quotes from Bertrand Russell, Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond and 23 pounds of Godiva Chocolate.

Mind you that it took great skill and agility to avoid being smacked in the head by that exceptionally large black purse she carries. Someone ought to take that away from her long enough to remove the rocks from it. Sheesh.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...