Ok, kids that wacky daddy blogger blog hop is back.
1. You need to be a father. New father, old father, soon to be father, want some day to be a father, father...doesn't matter. You just need to be a dad. (Or a really awesome mom that meets the same criteria!)
2. You must own and maintain your own blog.
3. If you meet the requirements for rules one and two, look back over your posts from the past week, from Friday to Friday. Re-read them all.
4. Choose the post you feel was your particular BEST for the week. It can be funny, helpful, sad, dramatic, deep, light...whatever. Pick the post that most reflects you and what your awesome blog has to offer.
5. Follow the host. That's me. It's quick and painless and I always follow back. (This part is optional, but oh so appreciated!)
6. Put your blog address and a short description of the post in the Linky link located below. Be short but concise. (You know...like Twitter!)
7. After you are on the list, surf the posts of the other dads and follow as many as you can. Read and above all else COMMENT! We all know that comments are to bloggers what a keg of Dear Park water is to a desert nomad. COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!
8. Grab the code below, create a new post on your blog, and enter it so you can share the growing list with all your followers. Then just sit back and let it grow!
Figure this as a placeholder for a letter to SQ.
Someone once told me that the heart wants what the heart wants. I don’t know if that is a line from a book or a movie, it could be. Then aga...
The GermoPhobe with a capital 'P' in phobe is a man who works on the same floor of my office building. I have seen him around the bu...
"You Are Such a Man!" Not quite sure how I am supposed to take this. A woman made this remark about me. She was muttering unde...