Old Comments- A Few Notes

I am beginning to think that the Smoke Monster has eaten/killed/destroyed whatever and whomever is working upon the comment situation here. Or should I say that DISQUS hasn't figured out yet why my old comments haven't been imported into their system.

It is more than a little frustrating that weeks later I am still waiting for the old comments to be imported, but since I like their commenting system better than blogger I'll have to wait a little bit longer and see what happens. AllI ask is that it happens before moshiach comes. ;)

1 comment:

Megaan Austin said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://wwwjackbenimble.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://news-updations.blogspot.com/ .

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...