A Little Hump For Hump Day

Ok, if you have been lost in cleveland, stuck in detroit or just not privileged enough to have been around here is a quick list of recent posts and some music mixed in too.

A Little Digestive Distress- Chicken Vindaloo
Housekeeping Notes
Thinking About The Boy Who Was
They Have What I Want
Educating a Crazy Broad
Mother's Day Madness
Festival of Fathers- A Blog Experience #10
  
And a little music for you:
Mustt Mustt-Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan  
That's the way I like it (1974) -KC & The Sunshine Band  
Sing a Song- Earth, Wind & Fire  
Everybody Hurts- R.E.M.  
Mad World - Gary Jules 
Mad World - Tears For Fears

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...