"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
4 comments:
Sadly I have never seen any of those despite the fact that I have been to about 10 different countries.
The aurora borealis is not a place. That bothers me.
You are correct, the Aurora Borealis is not a place. But they are very cool- I saw them once.
I have a whole list of places that I hope to see one day. I like seeing the world.
Its amazing that Christians don't even think about Jerusalem and the holy places in the holy land as even one option !!!!
Hi Abe,
I know quite a few who have visited Israel.
Post a Comment