Tweeting About Twitter

I have been using Twitter for around a month and am slowly learning my way around it. For a long time I was reluctant to get involved with anything else that could serve as a time suck. As it is I feel like I am constantly searching for ways to turn a 24 hour day into 36 hours. So the idea of adding another responsibility bothered me.

But at the same time I find social media to be incredibly interesting so I wanted to dip my toes into the water and see what happened.

Thus far I have been pleased with it. It is fast and easy so I haven't found it to be particularly taxing...yet. Yet is the operational word because I can see a time and place when it becomes too time consuming so I have been relatively cautious about who I follow.

I have also been trying to determine if it is an asset or a detriment to my blog. At the moment it appears that is serving as a good tool for sending traffic here while not requiring so much time that the content suffers.

And lately content on the blog has been on my mind because it hasn't been quite as tight as I'd like it to be. But that is not a Twitter issue. Rather it is due to my trying to function on three hours sleep. In the very near future I am going to have to take steps to get a bit more shut eye because this is just ridiculous.

So dear reader I am curious to find out if you have any opinions about Twitter. I know that some of you use it on a regular basis, but I am curious about the rest. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the Hell is tweeing all about and how do you do and whY>>

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...