Attacked By A Dragon- He Lives to Fight Another Day

Ok, this guy's day officially qualifies as being worse than mine. But I will say that the beast is lucky he didn't find me or I'd have sixteen new pairs of boots and a belt.

"A park ranger in Indonesia needed more than 30 stitches after he was attacked by a komodo dragon.

The giant reptile managed to climb into a hut where 46-year-old Main was sitting at his desk.

The attack happened on Rinca, one of three islands where the world's largest lizard can be found in the wild.

Main, who like many Indonesians uses only one name, wrestled with the komodo dragon until it let go.

He fled out a window as colleagues rushed to his aid, using wooden sticks to drive the lizard out of the hut."

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...