Sunday Night Music

Spent part of the evening loading more of my CDs into iTunes. Here is a small sample of what I put in:

Chain of Fools- Aretha Franklin
Baby I Love You-Aretha Franklin
The House That Jack Built-Aretha Franklin
Windy-The Association
Presence of the Lord- Blind Faith
Back In The High Life Again-Steve Winwood
Ode To Billy Joe-Bobbie Gentry
My Whole World Ended- David Ruffin
I WISH IT WOULD RAIN- The Temptations
I'm Losing You- The Temptations
You're All I Need To Get By- Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

And now an assortment of other songs I heard as well:

Throw it Away- Toby Rand
Tougher Than The Rest- Bruce Springsteen
Long Walk Home- Bruce Springsteen
O Mio Babbino Caro- Maria Callas
America- Simon and Garfunkel
Tin Man- America
If-Bread

2 comments:

Mr Lady said...

America? So totally in my top 5 favorite songs of all time. That's just perfection in an mp3.

Jack Steiner said...

I really liked it. But I have to make a point of going through long periods of time in which I don't listen to it.

Back in the day it was a bit overplayed.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...