Hump Day Music

Here is a sample of what showed up on the old iTunes shuffle:

Who can It Be Now- Men At Work
Maybe I'm Amazed- Paul McCartney
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid- Offspring
Bittersweet Symphony- The Verve
I Can See Clearly Now- Johnny Nash
I Want You- Marvin Gaye
Mercy, Mercy Me- Marvin Gaye
I Love The Way You Love Me- John Michael Montgomery
Summertime- Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
Theme from Silk Road- Kitaro
Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word- Elton John
Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover- Sophie B. Hawkins
I Can't Quit You Baby-Led Zeppelin
I'm On Fire-Bruce Springsteen
Secret Garden- Bruce Springsteen
Hero of The Day- Metallica

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...