Guests and The Medicine Cabinet

At Thanksgiving I walked into the bathroom and discovered that the person before me had left the medicine cabinet partially open. It made me laugh. People always seem to want to know what lies behind the cabinet door.

I am always tempted to intentionally stock my own cabinet with all sorts of crazy items, you know like eye of newt, random pieces of unidentified flesh like items, scalpels. And of course a collection of prescriptions that suggest severe mental issues.

The idea is to see if I can cause the snoops to let out a big scream. That ought to teach them to go digging around. ;)

5 comments:

Kate said...

This is where my ex's spare set of artificial eyes came in handy...

Jack Steiner said...

That's pretty funny.

SuperRaizy said...

Stock the cabinet with supersized boxes of condoms. You will quickly gain a reputation as a sex god.

Kol Ra'ash Gadol said...

I don't know why anyone cares what' s in the medicine cabinet (unless they have a headache). My spouse always looks first thing after walking into a new place in the.... refrigerator. (I prefer the bookshelves myself, but hey, al ta'am v'reich, ein l'hitvakeach)

Jack Steiner said...

Raizy,

Now there is an idea. I like it.

KRG,

Books and music always interest me more than the medicine cabinet.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...