Soundtracks

I ran out of time to put together the post I wanted to so instead I am going to provide a brief list/links of some soundtracks that I really enjoy. My apologies for not being as detailed about the actual cuts.

The Last Of The Mohicans- Theme
The Last of The Mohicans- No Matter Where You Go I will Find You
Theme from "Harry's Game"- Clannad
Raiders of The Lost Ark
Narnia Soundtrack: The Battle
The Lord of the Rings - Evenstar
lord of the rings main theme
Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship Reunited
Slash - Solo GodFather Theme- Ok, that is a version of a soundtrack.

It is getting late. I'll add more to this list later.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...