Music That Makes Me Feel

Some of these songs really touch me. Sometimes it is the lyrics, sometimes it is the beat, sometimes it is both. Here is an incomplete list of songs that I enjoy.

Prodigal Blues- Billy Idol
Subterranean Homesick Blues- Bob Dylan
Young Turks- Rod Stewart
Gone Away- The Offspring
What's Going On- Marvin Gaye
Nobody's fault but Mine- Led Zeppelin
Love Ain't for Keepin- The Who
If You Could Read My Mind- Gordon Lightfoot
The Fire Inside- Bob Seger
Cry- Faith Hill
Mustang Sally- Wilson Pickett
You're Gonna Miss This- Trace Adkins
Day After Day-Badfinger
The Adventure-Angels & Airwaves
Get Back- The Beatles
Have you ever seen the rain?-CCR

7 comments:

Veronica said...

Songs from Countng Crows, Neil Young, John Mayer, and Mary Chapin Carpenter really move me.

Anonymous said...

Prodigal Blues by Billy Idol is one of my all time favorites! Great list!

s(b.) said...

nice list.

Jack Steiner said...

Neil Young always interests me, he has a different sort of voice.

Hi Stacey,

Thanks.

SB,

Thank you too.

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

Interesting. Save for Billy Idol {even though I don't remember that one}, we couldn't be more different.

Here are the eight songs I answered in a meme about songs which mean something to me:

* Roam - The B-52's, 1990

* Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode, 1990 (video)

* Never Let Me Down - Depeche Mode, 1987

* It's A Wonderful Life - Black, 1987

* Shake The Disease - Depeche Mode, 1985

* The Power Of Love - Frankie Goes To Hollywood, 1984

* The Look Of Love - ABC, 1982

* Poison Arrow - ABC, 1982

Shmagged

Jack Steiner said...

BY,

Sounds like someone listened to KROQ.

Esser Agaroth said...

KROQ,...It's the rock of the 80's"

Remember that slogan?

In the San Diego, it was 91X, and in the Bay Area it was Live 105.

Ah,...the memories.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...