CNN is reporting that Harvey Korman has died. The great Hedley Lamarr is no more.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
5 comments:
The obit said he was in History of the World, Part 1. That movie was hilarious and under-rated. Did you see it?
He was a funny guy.
I loved watching him on The Carol Burnett Show. The best was when he couldn't help himself and started laughing in the middle of a skit. I'm thinking of the "Gone With The Wind" one.
I'm going to miss him.
I hope his burial plot overlooks Rock Ridge.
Brilliant comic actor.
This is sad, sad news. Harvey Korman was priceless.
Leora,
History of the World is one of my favorites.
The Carol Burnett show was a-ok.
Babka,
I have a vacation home in Rock Ridge, near the Camptown Ladies home. ;)
Fee,
Yep.
Post a Comment