Proof Of Love

Coming home to discover that the queen of destruction has managed to paint walls and floors of our house with black splotches. I'd like to say that at 3.5 she was trying hard to emulate Jackson Pollock., but....

Credit given to her for the effort to hide her handiwork. She waited until her mother went to the bathroom and then went to work. Had she been able to decorate without covering herself in black she might have avoided the consequences until the next day, probably not, but you never know.

Believe me when I tell you that I haven't shared all of the chaos caused by her antics. All I know is that she is going to be a teenage terror.

4 comments:

come running said...

Have you been reading the "Olivia" books to her by Ian Falconer??? She might have gotten some ideas...

orieyenta said...

Where the heck are the pictures of Little Jackette's artwork?

Richmond said...

Don't 'cha just love these little previews to coming attractions??

I know *I* do... *sigh*

Jack Steiner said...

CR,

Nope. Orie,

Look closely and tell me what you see.

RIchmond,

Boy do I ever. ;)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...