Work Out At Your Desk

They call it the Springflex UB. It is a space age, state of the art method of trying not to get fat while sitting behind your desk. I think that it would be great for my office because most of the time I work in nothing more than a pair of shorts and running shoes.

As you can see it works off of resistance. What do you want to bet that some schmo is going to find a way to bend this back, lose his grip and then pop himself in the mouth and or nose.

"Hey Bob, how did you end up on disability?"

Now that is a conversation that could be all sorts of fun. Anyhoo, I'll let you know if I decide to try it out.

5 comments:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

Never mind the Springlex. How do you get the hot accessory that comes with it for your office? My office could definitely use one of those!

Deadman said...

So while you're doing that you aren't writing anything, making a phone call or whatever. You're working out. So the advantage is instead of hitting the gym for an hour on your way home, your boss pays you to work out?

Sweet! Add another activity to the list of things people do when they're supposed to be working...

I swear if I owned a company that had office workers my daily routine would consist of kicking everyone in the ass every morning to jump start them.

Anonymous said...

Wi\ell mark, that's what the desk gym would provide: a kick-start to office workers!!!

I'm with mizellie, each one should come with a hot accessory.

Anonymous said...

I like the photo, but my heart belongs to Hugh Laurie.

Jack Steiner said...

Ellie,

The shipping costs for the accessory are pretty stiff.

Mark,

You'd make quite the motivator. ;)

Shira,

A good kickstart. I like it.

Miriam,

I'll let him know. He lives nearby.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...