Tuesday Night Tunes

For those who are curious about what is playing at the Shack here is a short list of what I have listened to this evening, although not necessarily in order.

Where possible I have included links to the songs on YouTube. Listen to the music and ignore the videos. I rather enjoy being able to share these songs with you.
I Want To Break Free- Queen
Who Wants To Live Forever- Queen
Time To Say Goodbye- Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman
Deliver Me- Sarah Brightman
Twilight Zone- Golden Earring
Let Me Go- Heaven 17
Just like Heaven- The Cure
Pictures of You- The Cure
Nights in White Satin- The Moody Blues
Save The Last Dance For Me- Michael Buble
My first, my last, my everything-Pavarotti & Barry White
Comfortably Numb- Van Morrison & Roger Waters Live
Shipping Up To Boston- Dropkick Murphys
Adagio for Strings, op.11-
The Planets Op.32 Mars, the Bringer of War- Holst
Knockin' On Heaven's Door- Bob Dylan
Have you ever seen the rain?-Creedence Clearwater Revival
Tunnel Of Love-Bruce Springsteen
We've got tonight- Bob Seeger

4 comments:

Elie said...

Wow, great songs! For once I know almost every one of them!

Jack Steiner said...

Glad you liked it.

shira said...

Good list.

Jack Steiner said...

Thanks.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...