Saturday Night Music

I have received a lot of feedback asking for more lists of the music I have been listening to. I'll let you decide what I listen to while I work/exercise and what I listen to when I am trying to wind down.

Here is a recent snapshot of some of what I have been listening to on iTunes.
The Hustle- Van Mccoy
Funkytown- Lipps
Don't Stop- Fleetwood Mac
Tusk- Fleetwood Mac
And I Love Her- The Beatles
Norwegian Wood-The Beatles
Visions of Paradise- Mick Jagger
What hurts the most-Rascal Flatts
I Melt-Rascal Flatts
Ring of Fire on the Johnny Cash Show-Ray Charles
Seven Spanish Angels- Ray Charles and Willie Nelson
Danny Boy-The Irish Tenors
You'll Never Walk Alone-The Irish Tenors
Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe- Barry White
BOLERO-RAVEL
Mr. Brightside- The Killers
What I have Done- Linkin Park
Numb/Encore FULL-Jay Z and Linkin Park
Without Me-Eminem
Breathe- Prodigy
Lips Like Sugar-Echo & The Bunnymen
Adam's Song-blink-182
Don't you forget about me- Simple Minds

3 comments:

FlutePrayer said...

"Danny Boy: The Irish Tenors"

Was that you singing along at the Irish Tenors concert on Wednesday?

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

I didn't have you figured for a Linkin Park fan, but that is a great song.

Jack Steiner said...

FP,

Yes. I was the guy who was kicked out for singing too loudly. ;)

Ellie,

Oh? What did you figure me for?

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...