CellPhone Contracts- Sunday Music

I was about to rant and rave about the stupid *^&%^*$%*^ cellphone contracts and decided to share some of the songs I listened to instead. So without further ado here they are:
Weekend in New England- Barry Manilow
Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley & Allison Krauss
Kashmir- Led Zeppelin
Walk On- U2
Where The Streets Have No Name- U2
Ain't Got You
- Bruce Springsteen
I'm On Fire- Bruce Springsteen
Don't Give Up-Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush
Barracuda- Heart
Beth- Kiss
Feel Like Making Love- Bad Company
One Less Set Of Footsteps - Jim Croce
Home Sweet Home- Motley Crue
I think I love you- The Partridge Family
Thunderstruck- AC/DC
Loaded- Primal Scream
Vincent- Don McLean
Long Walk To Freedom- Ladysmith Black Mambazo
The Mans Too Strong- Dire Straits
Our House- Madness

4 comments:

SuperRaizy said...

Cell phone contracts are unreasonably restrictive and unfair- I'd actually like to hear you rant and rave about them!

Stacey said...

Go BM!!

Jack Steiner said...

SR,

I probably should.

Stacey,

That is a rather personal request.

cruisin-mom said...

Bad Company got me through sophomore year of college :)

Hi Stacey, how are you? Miss your writing.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...