Pain Is Good For Writing
The Post I Wanted to Nuke
Japanese Game Shows
Cheese Rolling in Gloucestershire
Confession of The Moment
Stairway To Heaven Backwards
The Demise Of The Bagel Nosh
How To Tie A Tie
Last Minute Thoughts
Blast From The Past:The tears that do not fall
Things Men Do
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
A Short Round Up
Here is a short round up of recent posts:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
No comments:
Post a Comment