I Need A Better Platform

According to my friend Robert my political platform is unlikely to encourage women to vote for me. I say differently. It may take a little doing, but once I free women from the bondage of trying to emulate Imelda Marcos they'll thank me.

And if not I can always go into hiding on some remote tropical paradise. Actually that sounds like much more fun to me. Even better, I can set up my own banana republic. With any luck I'll stumble onto the largest oil reserve ever discovered.

I'll flood the market with cheap crude and we'll be able to say goodbye to many of the existing thugs as their cash flow will dry up and go away.

5 comments:

Alice said...

Girl, please.

bigwhitehat said...

With the space we will save in the closets, we can all buy new gun safes.

fashionista cat in a zero gravity shoe-store said...

Jack, I've got more than 100 pairs of shoes (out of which my bf can only distingusish two kinds: boots and non-boots), and I can walk pretty comfortably in 4"-heels. Sorry, I wouldn't be able to vote for you.

Alice said...

Speaking of platforms...

javascript:objPO.goProductPage();

Jack Steiner said...

Alice,

why not.

BWH,

Very true and far more practical.

FC,

Take some time to think about it.

Alice,

Why thank you.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...