I Am Not Retiring- The Blog is Still Open

Apparently I did a piss poor job of expressing myself in my post from the other day as quite a few people have written/called to check on me.

So allow me to say thank you for your concern. I didn't mean for it to sound as if the Shack is shutting down. There is no doubt that life has had some challenging moments for me and that this has impeded my time for blogging, but I am not quitting.

I may be a little slow to respond to comments, or I may take the easy way out and write a post about it, but I do promise to respond. Thank you for your concern. I am touched and appreciative of your kindness.

I am always surprised that people enjoy this corner of cyberspace.

3 comments:

fashionista cat in a zero gravity shoe-store said...

How could we not enjoy it?

Shira Salamone said...

This may have been the quickest (non-)retirement in the history of the blogosphere. :) Welcome back, Jack!

Jack Steiner said...

Shira,

It is just a misunderstanding.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...