I am busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest so there probably won't be any new posts today or tomorrow.
In the interim take a look at the drop down menus and the archives and you're bound to find something interesting.
Back later.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
2 comments:
haha! Thanks for the tip!
a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Now there's an interesting mental image.
Post a Comment