Things I am Thinking About

I have a number of different thoughts flowing around my mind. It is well after midnight and I really should be going to sleep. Instead I have been mulling over posts about the Nine Days, Minhagim and a half dozen other ideas.

Since I haven't finished thinking things through I am going to provide some links to old posts that tie into some of these thoughts. I'll take a look at it all in the morning and we'll see if I come up with anything brilliant.
Morality Without Religion- A Comment to The Self-Righteous
The Future of Judaism
My Brother- A Lesson in Simple Physics
Twenty Five Years of Torah Reading
Frum & Gay
Moments When I feel Closest To G-d
What is My Purpose?

If things go well I'll figure out how to put all these thoughts together into a coherent and thoughtful post. Lately that has been a task. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...