C3 toilet seats with bidet functionality use the naturally soothing quality of water as a refreshing, hygienic alternative to toilet tissue, offer cleanliness, comfort and convenience for all users.
- Features two separate water nozzles for the anterior and posterior that spray the user with warm aerated water
- Constructed of anti-microbial plastic
- A user sensor ensures someone is sitting on the seat before the functions are activated
- Heated seat with three different temperature settings
- Warm air with three temperature and fan speed settings
- Deodorizer helps to minimize unpleasant odors
- Continuous hot water is provided with an in-line water heater
- Quiet-Close Quick-Release toilet seat
- Remote control provides user-friendly function controls in the palm of your hand
- User presets, store to memory the control settings for two users
- Lighted bowl eliminates the need to turn on a light at night
- Energy save mode reduces energy consumption when the seat is not in use
High Tech Toilet Seat
This seat deserves some sort of intro such as you would find here. Instead we'll just let you know that this is the Kohler C3™-200 elongated toilet seat. For the paltry list price of $1300.00 you receive the following benefits:
It is not quite where it began but this place is a big part of the pieces of the puzzle that make up that particular part of life. The one I...
Someone once told me that the heart wants what the heart wants. I don’t know if that is a line from a book or a movie, it could be. Then aga...
The GermoPhobe with a capital 'P' in phobe is a man who works on the same floor of my office building. I have seen him around the bu...
"You Are Such a Man!" Not quite sure how I am supposed to take this. A woman made this remark about me. She was muttering unde...